Health Safety and Legals

As the owner (Landlord) below is a guide to what you are legally required to provide your tenants with, in regard to gas safety, electrical safety and energy performance of the property.

Gas - Annual Safety Check
Electrical Safety Certificate
PAT Testing
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
Smoke Alarms
HMO Licence (House of Multiple Occupants)
Housing Health and Safety Rating System
Tenancy Deposit Scheme
Disability Discrimination Act 2005